Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 121

Thread: Today I saw...

  1. #111
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fabulous Thunderstorm wakening me from deep slumber [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

  2. #112
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always get your left overs...LOL...It is supposed to start raining here tonight [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img]

  3. #113
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a lot of canadians headed back up north on I 95

  4. #114
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today I saw...The weatherman predict our first day of 70 degees...Come on Spring.

    Yesterday I Saw...that the %*^#@*% Gas prices are back up to $2.59 per gallon...WTF

  5. #115
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    today I saw my scales telling me I lost that lousy five pounds I've been trying to shed for 3 months..think I'l celebrate with a doughnut

  6. #116
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh my fav...I love those things..I only treat myself once or twice a year..I could eat a whole box of em

  7. #117
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Krispy Cremes YUM!!!

  8. #118
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't had one in years...EVEN though we finally opened one here 2 years ago. I remember in Tampa, on Sunday mornings I would bike up to the Krispy Kreme on Kennedy ( about 2 miles away from my house) and by a box then come home and enjoy 2 with the guys....but that was so long ago *wah [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  9. #119
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They just started selling them at our local Walmart, So I have been having them several times a week.
    There is a Krispie Kreame store up near St Louis and when ever I can get up there we stop by. If there are several people in line waiting to order, they come around with a fresh & hot sample donut...Mmmmmm

  10. #120
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today I saw....progress on the House I am buying. I have to remember to be patient, everything will happen in it's own time [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •